Museum of Architecture invites preschool and school groups from all types of schools to participate in museum lessons. The classes involve workshops and educational games that are an interesting alternative to the traditional sightseeing. The lessons are adapted to the participants’ age and their topics correspond to school curricula.
We also encourage students and teachers to use educational materials and games posted on the museum’s website.
How to book a lesson?
- Please submit entries at an e-mail address email@example.com.
- Please provide a lesson topic, preferred date, class size, school number and teacher contact details (name, phone number, e-mail address).
- A group can count up to 30 persons.
- Please confirm the booking via e-mail or phone at +48 71-344-82-79 ext. 33, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., at least 2 working days prior the class
- The cost of the class is 5 PLN per student.
- To receive a VAT invoice, please provide the invoice details (name of the institution, address with postal code, NIP) when booking.
- Photos for the needs of the Museum of Architecture may be taken during the classes. If you do not express your consent, please inform us in advance.
- For further information please call at +48 71-344-82-79 ext. 33, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. In no one picks up, it means that we are conducting classes at that moment. In this case, please leave your phone number at +48 71-344-82-79 ext. 11 – we will call you back.